Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 72

Thread: Grammar Wars

  1. #31
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    If the internet shows us anything, it is that the future of this country is quite dim.

    Mike Judge might not have been far off.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well yes I would say they've opened up for the attack, but I've seen it happening to people who were making a good argument and someone who was trying to beat them and was running out of counter-arguments starts attacking grammar and sentence structure. IMO its ridiculous. Like Mike said, it's the internet get over it.</div></div>

    Most of the time when you've cried foul about something like that on here, the person getting dogged out was dogging someone else out or calling them stupid, and then making all kinds of grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors themselves. Those who live in glass houses...you get the picture.

    And you're right it's ridiculous--it's also ridiculous to be debating it.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=MikeJones]Blue you got pwned.
    im not sure what the hell happened to my pic of betty white........so im gonna have to fix that </div></div>

    bettywhite This betty White?
    GO VOLS

  4. #34
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=MikeJones]Blue you got pwned.
    im not sure what the hell happened to my pic of betty white........so im gonna have to fix that </div></div>

    bettywhite This betty White? </div></div>
    thats the one
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well yes I would say they've opened up for the attack, but I've seen it happening to people who were making a good argument and someone who was trying to beat them and was running out of counter-arguments starts attacking grammar and sentence structure. IMO its ridiculous. Like Mike said, it's the internet get over it.</div></div>

    Most of the time when you've cried foul about something like that on here, the person getting dogged out was dogging someone else out or calling them stupid, and then making all kinds of grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors themselves. Those who live in glass houses...you get the picture.

    And you're right it's ridiculous--it's also ridiculous to be debating it. </div></div>

    Like I said when I first started this thread I did not want to debate about it, I just felt that it was something that needed to be addressed.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=MikeJones]Blue you got pwned.
    im not sure what the hell happened to my pic of betty white........so im gonna have to fix that </div></div>

    bettywhite This betty White? </div></div>



    She's a hottie.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    you get the picture.
    </div></div>
    I got the Betty White picture. LOL
    GO VOLS

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    I bet she was quite the slut back in her day.

    I heard she once gave Charlie Chaplin a handjob.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    Did he make any noises? I did search for her pics and some were nudes. Not sure if they are really her or not.
    GO VOLS

  10. #40
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Grammar Wars

    I don't know about Betty White, but I do have some tasteful nudes of Walter Brennan.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •